TJ Aerospace is a growing Aerospace manufacturing company specializing in milling/fabricating small to large high precision-machined and tight tolerance parts in Garden Grove, California.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
The primary duties and responsibilities of the Inventory Controller consist of but are not limited to:
- Maintains inventory (Inventory Room, Hardware Room, Raw Material Stock) by identifying, labeling and placing materials and supplies in stock; recording location of inventory.
- Stores product by designating storage areas; adjusting storage areas according to production and shipping requirements; updating location database.
- Locates materials and supplies by pulling and verifying materials and supplies listed on production orders.
- Maintains in-process inventory at work centers by delivering and opening materials and supplies.
- Documents materials and supplies disposition by recording units delivered and location of units.
- Verifies product inventory reports by comparing logs and reports; adjusting entries.
- Prepares orders by processing requests and supply orders; pulling materials; packing boxes; placing orders in delivery area.
- Documents actions by completing forms, reports, logs and records; maintaining databases.
- Monitors inventory by completing counts as required.
- Receives credit-return material and supplies from production by verifying materials and supplies code and lot number and quantity; placing materials in stock.
- Prepares finished stock for shipment by identifying, pulling, packing, crating, loading and securing product.
- Prepares product for shipment by verifying location; directing movement to staging area; resolving problems.
- Documents product shipment by recording units shipped.
- Maintains material-handling equipment by completing pre-use inspections; making operator repairs.
- Picks-up product by monitoring production; loading and moving product with a forklift.
- Completes deliveries by driving truck or van to and from vendors.
- Maintains quality service by following organization standards.
- Maintains safe and clean work environment by keeping shelves, pallet area and workstations neat; maintaining clean shipping supply area; complying with procedures, rules and regulations.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Experience in a high volume manufacturing environment: AS9100 and First Article Inspection
- Organization; analyzing information; deal with complexity; detail-oriented; deadline-oriented; time management; process improvement; safety management; lifting; data entry skills
- Knowledge of scheduling, production workflow and planning procedures
- Ability and knowledge to operate a forklift
- Familiar with ERP programs such as JobBoss
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Intermediate math skills
- Ability to multi-task
Experience with multiple aerospace customer specifications.